We do our best to dispatch orders within one working day after they have been placed. We have a cut-off time of 2pm for orders requesting next day delivery. There may be a delay if an order is placed while we are working away at an event, in which case all orders are dispatched the day after we return. Please check our ‘Events’ section on our home page for details and dates of the events we will be trading at.
Choice of delivery costs/times within the UK:
We offer three delivery options within the UK, depending on how urgently you require your order or how much you wish to pay; economy being the least expensive and Special Delivery the most expensive:
- Economy Sent by courier or Royal Mail 2nd class depending on the weight of the item - 3 to 5 working days
- Royal Mail 1st class Signed For 1 to 2 working days
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed next working day before 1pm (please note that any order placed after 2pn on Thursday using this option will be delivered Monday, not Saturday)
Deliveries outside of the UK:
These will be sent by Royal Mail or Parcel Force depending on the weight of the item. Delivery times are:
- Europe - 3 to 5 working days
- Rest of World - 7 to 10 working days
Confirmation that your order has been dispatched will be sent to the email provided with the order.
Orders that are late or not received:
If your order has not been received within the expected time please contact us and we will help to locate it. However, if an order is returned to us after a failed delivery, (such as the customer giving an incorrect address or not being available to sign for the order), the buyer is responsible for the additional postage costs to resend the order, including any customs charges that may be incurred.